29.3.08

Photos from Italy - amici a quattro zampe

More Italian pictures, this time with an animal theme.

There are three cats in my parents' home, but I only managed to capture one on camera, the bold and curious Peppino. He was a bit scared of Rajiv, but not scared enough to run away, so he kept at a safe distance studying our little one. The interest of course was mutual.




(Here you can also see my sister and my grandmother.)



Next, dogs. In the first picture we are at the apartment of Emiliano's father and you can see Emiliano, his sister Martina and the little supercute Babette.



In the next picture we are again at my parents house and Rajiv is cautiously making contact with Lollo, which is in fact the only animal towards which he has shown a certain fear...

No comments:

peanut progress

pregnancy week by week